Saturday, January 9, 2010

Slow With Blogging Lately...November 07, 2009

Hello my friends. It's been a long time since I last blogged. I've been busy living life; working, taking care of my family, school, surgical procedures, and being ill. Unfortunately I haven't been doing many pictures lately as the weather hasn't been very cooperative. It looks like that may be changing now that it's almost too cold to get outside. So, now it's time to do some indoor portraits. Call me and we can set up some traditional portraits I'm ready, are you?

I just wanted to say thank you to my many visitors to this site! This past month I had record visits with 384 unique views. Visitors from all over Tennessee., Georgia (you know who you are), Alabama, California, Alaska, Texas, New York, Virginia, North Carolina, Delaware, Wisconsin, Colorado, Washington, Canada, Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom, and Australia. I hope you like what you see and will return frequently as I continue to add photos each month.

It's almost time for the holidays...if you need family photos for fall greeting cards or Christmas cards, let's get together and make it happen. Until then keep smiling'.

No comments: