Saturday, January 9, 2010

Keeping It Real ...August 04, 2009

Most of my friends that keep up with what's going on with my site pretty much know me and how I am. For those of you who don't; know that I am a very genuine person, honest, and like to operate under the keep it simple concept. My site is a direct reflection of who I am and what I stand for. It's not a majorly beautiful website yet but it will be eventually. I don't blow things out of proportion, I just tell it like it is in plain and simple terms.

I'm a professional at what I do and when I do a job I do it to the best of my ability. I give 100% of my time, talent, and energy in making your experience with me the best you have ever had with a photographer.To sum it up...I'm just me and comfortable with it and want you to be comfortable too.


I guess I need to shed some light on a commonly asked question; Who is Kasey/Kimberly Martin? I am both. When I was in school I was never known as Kimberly I was known as Kasey. Everyone called me Kasey. It wasn't until I graduated high school that I began using my first name which is Kimberly. I moved away from my hometown for years and was comfortable with being called by my first name (Kimberly) but recently moved back to my hometown where I am still known as Kasey! When I started my business several years ago I didn't use my name as my business name but soon discovered for tax purposes it's better to use your name as your business name. If you do a search for Kimberly Martin Photography you will find there are many many listings for that and I really didn't want to get lost in the search engines when someone needed to contact me. So I chose Kasey Martin Photography because everyone knows me by that name and searching for me is a little less complicated! There now, I hope I have given a straight and understandable answer for that question.

I have a store offered on my site and the photographs for sale in the store are from my nature photography. The price listed includes matting...if you want the product framed, I can have that done for a larger fee. Any of the prints on my site,(with the exception of the portraits), are available for purchase. Just let me know what you are interested in and I will take care of the rest.

I have actually been at play the first part of the week because my son is going back to school in a few days (as I stated in my previous post) and I wanted to take time out to spend some fun time with him. We had a fantastic time just being on a mini vacation with each other. I hope everyone is having just as great a week! Until next time ~ Keep Smiling

No comments: