Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Has Arrived




Good afternoon, my friends! It's been awhile since I last posted.
All the colors of fall are beginning to slowly creep into view...and with it a return to all the fun things fall brings with it...football, camping, bonfires, haunted houses, pumpkins, corn mazes, ghosts/goblins, and oh the scents of fall too! Don't you just love the smell of pumpkin spice and cinnamon apple?

I've been keeping busy with family portraits and senior portraits. Be looking for those on my website very soon! You can visit my site at www.kaseymartinphotography.com.

It just wouldn't be like me if I didn't get out and take some shots of landscapes and scenery around town with all the rich colors of fall making an appearance. The photo above was taken at the Cross-Eyed Cricket. It's a shame the restaurant is no longer there, they served such amazing food...but the scenery is unchanged and so beautiful. So before a recent family portrait session I took the opportunity to take some shots of our backdrop. If you get the chance you should go visit the Cricket and enjoy the beauty of the location. All the photos from this location will be on my website soon.

It's hard to believe Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner! If you haven't had your family portrait taken for your holiday cards, now is the perfect time to get those done and out of the way. Call to schedule your appointment (607-5014) before it's too late.

I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather we are having and I hope to see you soon! God bless!

Until next time ~ Keep Smilin'

No comments: