Thursday, October 11, 2012

Little Boy Blue

Yes, I know, it's been forever ago since I last blogged, updated my web site, or did much tweeting. I'm really bad about it because I just have such a fulfilling and busy life. Not that I'm complaining because I consider myself truly blessed. I'm just sorry I make you wait to hear what's going on in my world.

So, most recently, my friend Tina and I had plans to travel to New Hampshire and Maine to visit with her family, do a little shopping, visit the beaches, and eat as much seafood as we could handle. The day before we were set to leave I had the honor of doing a newborn session for the cutest and sweetest baby boy. I knew I wouldn't get to do anything with the pictures until I returned from my trip and that was difficult for me but I was happy my clients were understanding and patient enough with me to wait until I returned to finish their photos for viewing. Today was that day and now I'm able to share with all of you the photos from that session. Colten, you're precious.
















































No comments: