Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Royalty Wears Purple...Princess Sabrina Has Arrived.

So, here it is a new year and I'm just now getting around to making a post. Things have been extremely hectic around here lately. I do have to say, I'm so thankful the holidays are past us and we have begun a new year. Did you make any resolutions this year? I don't usually make resolutions but in 2011 I decided to make one and it has been the same one each year since but it's worth repeating...Cherish life, Overcome, and Stand firm. It pretty much covers it all for me.
January 2013 has, so far, been the rainiest most soggy January that I can ever imagine or remember. Even so, I have still done a few sessions and would like to present my latest...the following photos are of Miss Sabrina born on 12/21/12 ~ The day the world was supposed to end, Sabrina's life and journey began.

Say hello to my little princess.





















(There are more of Sabrina's photos on my Facebook fan page that are not on this page)

If you are a family member and wish to order prints from this session please contact me by calling 865-607-5014 or send your order request through the parents. Thanks.

I had a great time at this session, as I do all newborn sessions. I would like to thank Sabrina's parents and grandparents for being so cooperative and helpful during this photo session. I enjoyed working with your family and hope to see you again in the future. I will be thinking of that sweet precious little girl of yours for a long time.


Until next time ~ Keep smiling!

No comments: