Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New Ventures In My Photography

Hello! Yes, it has been a very long time since I posted last! I've gone through a transformation stage in my life and haven't posted anything in quite awhile but I'm back now and ready to roll with some new photographic ventures. I have spent a lot of time researching this new prospect for my chosen craft, love, and profession. I haven't stopped my photography, I just haven't posted any of my work lately. You may have noticed I no longer have my website but a new one is just around the corner :) My new website can be found at www.kaseymartinphoto.com. I'm looking forward to getting it up and running and I hope you will visit and follow me on my new journey. To those that support my work I just want to say a BIG thank you! I look forward to a wonderful new year filled with lots of new work. If you are in need of a photographer for any and all types of photography...I'm available! You can reach me at 865-438-9776. I look forward to working with you.

No comments: