Saturday, January 9, 2010

Thank You to My Supporters ...August 02, 2009

It's late on a Saturday night, I have finally put away all my equipment from taking studio shots earlier in the evening, and I can honestly say: I am way past tired.

I just wanted to say thank you to my family, friends, and those of you that have been so encouraging to me & for helping me to know what I do is worthwhile and brings joy to you. I love what I do.

This next month I have a small gallery showing coming up and I am totally unprepared...I have to get so many of my prints enlarged and matted. I pray I have the time to get it all done in time. Of course, I know even if it's down to the last minute, I will still make it somehow. When it gets closer to the time for this event I will post the details here on my blog for you.

Time for me to get some much needed rest so I am ready to go out of town again tomorrow...this time it's just a few days in Pigeon Forge with my son at Dollywood Splash Country! Woohoo! I do look forward to some relaxing by the pool a couple of nights and the alone time with my pre-teen son before he goes back to school! Ugh!

Until I post again ~ Keep Smiling

No comments: